Pre-bending and sizing are the main steps in the spiral tube forming process. The main purpose of pre-bending is to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the primary reason for the sizing is to obtain a more accurate diameter of the tube, as the diameter control will be the main quality index of the Carbon Steel Pipe/Tube. one. The right match between pre-bending and sizing is needed to obtain an ideal steel pipe blank.
This is a brief discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The key of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is using arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding differs: the submerged arc welding from the welding wire is exposed, there is not any coating, submerged arc welding is definitely pre-paved welding flux to become welded The submerged arc welding wire extends in to the flux, and also the arc is actually created beneath the flux. The formation procedure of the submerged arc welding is such that this welding wire is in contact with the workpiece.
Following the start button is pressed, the welding wire and the workpiece are energized, and the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to lose underneath the flux layer, as well as the welding pool is formed underneath the arc. Around the arc, the flux melts to make a cavity. The cavity as well as the pool still advance, and the metal behind the pool solidifies to form a continuous weld. This method is conducted beneath the flux, so we can’t see it with all the human eye alone. It may be seen with X-ray photography.
Since the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this type of high production efficiency; the production auxiliary time is less, time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are neat and no spatter, and also the cleaning time is saved; the quality of the welding seam is high. In addition, it provides the necessary conditions for your delivery in the spiral welded pipe plant, so that the production time of the large spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, so it will be still commonly used.
1. The pressure-bearing fluid is principally used for the X46 welded pipe because the tube blank, and is also often spirally formed in temperature. It is employed for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and is mainly employed for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The capability from the steel pipe to withstand pressure is strong and the welding performance is also great. After a number of rigorous scientific inspections and tests, making use situation is fairly safe and reliable. The solid diameter from the steel pipe is big, the transmission efficiency is additionally high, and it may effectively save the investment of laying pipelines. It is actually mainly used for pipelines that transport oil and natural gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is mainly hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding technique for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The rolled steel strip can be used since the tube blank, that is often formed by spiral molding and consists of double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is used for the xqrkab pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The general low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding method for water, gas, air and steam along with other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. The pressure fluid transport is based on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method utilized for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After a number of strict and scientific inspections and tests, the usage of safe and reliable, large diameter steel pipe, transmission efficiency is additionally high, and will effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It is mainly used for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, natural gas, etc.
Rise Steel consisted of subsidiaries of Cangzhou Spiral Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei All Land Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei Yuancheng Steel Pipe Factory, Cangzhou Xinguang Thermal Insulation Pipe Factory .The company is located in Tianjin port, the largest comprehensive port and an important foreign trade port, engaging in the management of steel pipe production nearly 20 years.The company is a high-tech enterprise integrated with independent production and sales business.We are committed to the concept of “innovation, technology and service”.
Address: APT. 1202 BLDG. B Kuang Shi Guo Ji Plaza, Tianjin Free Trading Testing Zone (Business Center), Tianjin, China.
Hamer Chen:[email protected]
Eason Gao: [email protected]
Miao lin: [email protected]
Amy Shi: [email protected]
Hamer Chen:+86 18202505824
Eason Gao: +86 18622403335
Miao lin: +86 13251845682
Amy Shi: +86 18630426996